Effective estate management enables you to manage your affairs during your lifetime and control the distribution of your wealth after death. An effective estate strategy can spell out your healthcare wishes and ensure that they’re carried out – even if you are unable to communicate. It can even designate someone to manage your financial affairs should you be unable to do so.
When Special Care Is Needed: The Special Needs Trust A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
Safeguard Your Digital Estate If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
When Do You Need a Will? When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.
Charitable Giving: Smart from the Heart Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
Estate Management 101 A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate.
Exit Strategies of the Rich and Famous Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
- Critical Estate Documents
- Estate Management Checklist
- And the Executor Is
- Put It in a Letter
- Will Power
- A Brief History of Estate Taxes
- Trends in Charitable Giving
- Problems with Probate
- Succeeding at Business Succession
- What is the Value of Your Business?
- Choosing a Business Structure
- Understanding the Alternate Valuation Date
- Planning for Special Needs Children
- A Primer on Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- A Living Trust Primer
- Tips for Finding Care for Your Special-Needs Child
- Revising Estate Strategy Assumptions
- Yours, Mine and Ours: Estate Strategies for Second Marriages
- Four Reasons Millennials Need an Estate Strategy
- Four Steps to Valuing an Estate
- When Heirs are Imperfect
- Test Your Estate Strategy Knowledge
- Why You Need an Estate Strategy