Where will your retirement money come from? If you’re like most people, qualified-retirement plans, Social Security, and personal savings and investments are expected to play a role. Once you have estimated the amount of money you may need for retirement, a sound approach involves taking a close look at your potential retirement-income sources.
Should You Tap Retirement Savings to Fund College? There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
- What Is an Annuity?
- 9 Facts About Retirement
- 9 Facts About Social Security
- The Cost of Procrastination
- Healthcare Costs in Retirement
- When Should You Take Social Security
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA
- What Is a Stretch IRA?
- Split Annuity Strategy
- Where Will Your Retirement Money Come From?
- Important Birthdays Over 50
- How Will Working Affect Social Security Benefits?
- Immediate vs. Deferred Annuities
- Women and Financial Strategies
- Caring for Aging Parents
- What Is a Roth 401(k)?
- Catch-Up Contributions
- Systematic Withdrawals in Retirement
- Retirement Income and the Traditional Portfolio
- Your Changing Definition of Risk in Retirement
- A Bucket Plan to Go with Your Bucket List
- Choosing a Retirement Plan that Fits Your Business
- Is a SEP-IRA Right for Your Business?
- Orchestrating Your Retirement Accounts
- Inflation – Back to the Future
- Money that Buys Good Health is Never Ill Spent
- Certain Uncertainties in Retirement
- Thinking of Retiring Abroad?
- Should You Borrow from Your 401(k)?
- Volunteering in Retirement
- Social Security Benefits: How Much Will I Receive
- Social Security: Maximizing Benefits
- Social Security: The $64,000 Question
- Social Security: Five Facts You Need to Know
- Social Security: The Elephant in the Room
- Choices for Your 401(k) at a Former Employer
- IRA Withdrawals that Escape the 10% Tax Penalty
- Is a Variable Annuity Right for Me?
- Three Key Questions to Answer Before Taking Social Security
- Eight Mistakes That Can Upend Your Retirement
- Does Your Portfolio Fit Your Retirement Lifestyle?
- The History of Retirement
- Retirement Traps to Avoid