Where will your retirement money come from? If you’re like most people, qualified-retirement plans, Social Security, and personal savings and investments are expected to play a role. Once you have estimated the amount of money you may need for retirement, a sound approach involves taking a close look at your potential retirement-income sources.
RE: Retirement How does your ideal retirement differ from reality, and what can we do to better align the two?
18 Years Worth of Days The average retirement lasts for 18 years. Are you prepared to fill that many days?
Tuning Your Social Security Benefit When should you take your Social Security benefit?
Retirement Redefined Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.
A Fruitful Retirement: Social Security Benefit Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
How to Retire Early Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.
Should You Ever Retire? A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
A Bucket Plan to Go with Your Bucket List A bucket plan can help you be better prepared for a comfortable retirement.
Retiring the 4% Rule A portfolio created with your long-term objectives in mind is crucial as you pursue your dream retirement.
Should You Tap Retirement Savings to Fund College? There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
Ready for Retirement? Are you ready for retirement? Here are five words you should consider.
Women and Retirement Women must be ready to spend, on average, more years in retirement than men.
Social Security: By the Numbers Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
Rightsizing for Retirement What does your home really cost?
The Power of Tax-Deferred Growth Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?
Perception vs Reality There’s an alarming difference between perception and reality for current and future retirees.
- What Is an Annuity?
- 9 Facts About Retirement
- 9 Facts About Social Security
- The Cost of Procrastination
- Healthcare Costs in Retirement
- When Should You Take Social Security
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA
- What Is a Stretch IRA?
- Split Annuity Strategy
- Where Will Your Retirement Money Come From?
- Important Birthdays Over 50
- How Will Working Affect Social Security Benefits?
- Immediate vs. Deferred Annuities
- Women and Financial Strategies
- Caring for Aging Parents
- What Is a Roth 401(k)?
- Catch-Up Contributions
- Systematic Withdrawals in Retirement
- Retirement Income and the Traditional Portfolio
- Your Changing Definition of Risk in Retirement
- A Bucket Plan to Go with Your Bucket List
- Choosing a Retirement Plan that Fits Your Business
- Is a SEP-IRA Right for Your Business?
- Orchestrating Your Retirement Accounts
- Inflation – Back to the Future
- Money that Buys Good Health is Never Ill Spent
- Certain Uncertainties in Retirement
- Thinking of Retiring Abroad?
- Should You Borrow from Your 401(k)?
- Volunteering in Retirement
- Social Security Benefits: How Much Will I Receive
- Social Security: Maximizing Benefits
- Social Security: The $64,000 Question
- Social Security: Five Facts You Need to Know
- Social Security: The Elephant in the Room
- Choices for Your 401(k) at a Former Employer
- IRA Withdrawals that Escape the 10% Tax Penalty
- Is a Variable Annuity Right for Me?
- Three Key Questions to Answer Before Taking Social Security
- Eight Mistakes That Can Upend Your Retirement
- Does Your Portfolio Fit Your Retirement Lifestyle?
- The History of Retirement
- Retirement Traps to Avoid